Sexual Coercion Charges Against Diplo Dropped

The producer had been accused of forcing a woman to perform a sex act on him
Sexual Coercion Charges Against Diplo Dropped
A woman who alleged Diplo forced her to perform oral sex on him while filming the act has now withdrawn her lawsuit against the producer.

According to court records obtained by TMZ, the unnamed woman voluntarily dismissed her suit against the producer born Thomas Wesley Pentz.

The woman told the publication, "In light of the evidence and after consultation with my attorneys, I have decided to withdraw my lawsuit." She added: "No payment was offered or requested. I regret filing the lawsuit."

In light of the case getting dropped, Diplo's lawyer Bryan Freedman told TMZ, "We will not be pursuing charges of malicious prosecution against them at this time."

He added, "There was absolutely irrefutable evidence that proved that the allegations it contained were false. As soon as we shared that plethora of evidence with the plaintiff's lawyers, they recognized that they needed to withdraw their suit immediately."

As previously reported, the woman filed the lawsuit in the Los Angeles Superior Court on June 7. In her filing, she claimed he brought her back to his hotel after a performance, pumped her full of alcohol and cannabis, and then told her she wasn't allowed to leave until she performed oral sex on him.

She also alleged that Pentz filmed the act against her will, and when a friend stepped in to help her, Diplo's security team assaulted him.

At the time, Diplo and his team denied all charges.


In November, Diplo was also accused of "distributing revenge porn."